My pastor compared unconsciously looking down at other people for not being /as good/ of a Christian as you are to accidentally eating at Denny’s at 3am. You don’t know how you got there but you should probably stop before you do something you regret.
(Source: instagram.com, via audrey103)
I would have reblogged this post, but since it’s a chat, I couldn’t add anything.
Whether you agree with it or not, this clearly states that we, as any type of Christian, are doing something wrong if almost 92,000 people believe this. We need to do better.
We need to be like Christ.
That you would take my place, that you would bear my cross.
(Source: cattedrali, via that-caroline-kid)
Had fun today at the Tech game! (at Bobby Dodd Stadium)
If they made a movie about you, what song(s) would be in it?
(Source: rejoyceforchrist, via audrey103)
You are my everything & I will adore You.
Never forgotten. Never alone.
(Source: simplyheavenlyfood, via everydayforchrist)
10 Things Jesus Never Said
1. You’re too far gone to be saved
2. I’m so disappointed in you
3. This wouldn’t be happening if you were a better Christian
4. It’s okay not to love certain people
5. Everyone should believe and act like you do
6. It’s all up to you
7. You don’t have to forgive someone who really hurts you
8. You missed my will for your life
9. I’ve given up on you
10. This is a cross you must bear